Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Month Old

Our little man is one month old today. I'm not sure where the time has gone. He's growing up so fast.
 
He is such a sweet little guy. He is usually quite content. His fussy moments are usually followed shortly by gas. He tends to be quite gassy.
 


He likes the pacifier. I think he would probably be a thumb sucker if given the chance.
 

He rarely spits up, which is wonderful. The only times he really does is during tummy time.


 Speaking of tummy time, he likes it quite well. He's usually pretty relaxed. In fact, when he's fussy, we'll lay him on his tummy and it will often calm him down.


He started wearing size 1 diapers yesterday. I was grateful he was wearing one because he really unloaded while I was feeding him right before our family pictures and I think he would have leaked out of the newborn diaper, all over our new outfits.


He has started spending more time awake, wiggling and looking around. His sisters love to come lay by him. The girls really adore him. They have adjusted really well to having a little brother.


Photography by Abby.


Things have been going better than I expected without any help around. I have been able to manage my time and get the things done that need to be done. The girls are great helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...