Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Rest of the House

For some reason, Blogger doesn't want you to see the kid's bathroom, which is a shame, because it's really cute. Maybe I will have to dedicate a post to it another day.
 
The Master bathroom. As you can see in the mirror, it has some nice shelves for storage. It's been awesome having two bathrooms, especially since both of them are larger than our one bathroom in Philly.


The laundry area. The washer sounds like a spaceship is taking off when I use it but hey, at least it's not in the bathroom. I can actually open the dryer door without it hitting the toilet. (I know, I know, first world problems.)


The kitchen. It's much more spacious than our kitchen in Philly, which is wonderful. I love that I can see what the kids are up to while I'm making dinner. (See those dirty dishes in the sink.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...