Friday, March 23, 2012

It's always Fun When Grandpa (and Grandma) Come

We had our annual spring break visit from Grammy and Grandpa. As always, the girls loved having extra playmates. Clara was a little shy at first but warmed up quickly. She recently started being a little weary of people but her stranger anxiety is much less than Abby's was. My mom gave Clara a lot of walking practice and even got her to take a couple of steps which was really exciting.

While they were here we spent most of our time playing, relaxing and eating yummy food. The weather has been gorgeous so we were lucky to spend a lot of time outside.

We went to the mall one afternoon and Grammy took Abby for a ride on the carousel. Abby loved it!





We also went to feed the ducks and take a little walk. Clara enjoyed watching the ducks. She's becoming really interested in animals lately. When we're looking at a book and there's a picture of an animal, she squawks at me until I tell her what sound the animal makes.





Don't you just love Abby's apple sunglasses? Ha! She LOVED them when I was looking to buy her a new pair and the price was right, so I let her choose them.




Sam and I took the chance to go out to dinner one night and to the Hunger Games premiere another night.

I also got the chance to visit my hunky dentist husband for the first time. He gave me a good cleaning which I haven't had in a while. It was fun to see him in action and everyone kept telling what a nice guy he is, as if we all don't know that!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun week! And I can't believe how old Clara looks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...