Thursday, December 2, 2010

28 Weeks

Hooray for entering the Third Trimester! I really hope the time keeps flying by because I am getting seriously antsy already. I feel so much more prepared this time which makes me much more excited than nervous (despite all of the differences there will be with a two-year-old around.)

I thought it would be fun to do a comparison picture since 28 weeks is really the only intentional pregnancy picture I have from Abby (besides the REALLY lovely one right before leaving for the hospital). I totally regret not taking more, by the way, but you live and learn.

I threw on the same shirt to make it really good.



What do you think? I think my belly looks about the same.

Abby decided to join in the fun by copying my pose.



She is so funny!

2 comments:

  1. You really do look the same size! I should have taken more pictures too, but I didn't learn the second time around. In fact I think I took even fewer! Oh well...you look great! Hooray for third trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby looks about 28 weeks along too :)

    And good job for taking more pictures...you'll be so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...