Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's been a while...

I know, I know, we already failed at Flashback Sunday and it was only the second week. It takes, like what, seven times to form a habit, (or something like that) right? I just wasn't in the mood. And now, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. We are in the midst of finals, so I don't get a lot of time with the computer. Plus, Clara has a super sad rash on her face so we haven't been taking a ton of pictures.

I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of having two kids. Abby had a rough week where she was particularly needy, but she's doing a lot better now. We've started having some nicer weather. It has helped a lot to be able to get outside. However, we now face the problem of getting Abby to leave the park (or anywhere for that matter) without a meltdown. She really loves playing with her friends!

I must admit, I'm CRAVING a schedule for Clara. I try not to wish away her newborn months, but I thrive on consistency. She is sleeping really well at night, but the daytime can be a bit of a challenge. It's hard to get her to sleep outside of our arms for a significant amount of time. (Unless we are out and about, then, she sleeps like a champ.) Sam or I usually have to go to her several times to give her the paci or rock her back to sleep. I try and remind myself to enjoy it while it lasts. Before I know it, she won't want me to hold her.

Despite the challenges, we sure love our little ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...