Sunday, February 26, 2012

Splish Splash

My girls usually bathe together, because frankly, it's easier that way. The other day though, I wanted to get Clara in the tub before I put her down for a nap and Abby was doing something and asked to wait to take her bath, so being the kind mother that I am, I obliged. (Holy run-on sentence.)

Clara seemed to enjoy the extra room to roam around the tub. I took the opportunity to snap some pictures of her--something I have been pretty bad at lately. Oh, the sad life of the neglected second born.

I like this picture because it makes her look kind of chunky. (She is most definitely not chunky.)


This picture is so Clara. She is so full of personality and spunk.


In one week, this little lady is turning one. I know, I know, how did this happen so quickly!?! I'm not sure. But, if someone can figure out how to slow things down a little bit, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...