Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Few More...

I've been able to get some more cute picture of our trip to California from my MIL and SIL. Thank goodness I'm not the only one taking pictures or we would be quite deficient.

Here's a nice shot of Clara's shiner. It was looking better at this point. Poor girl has been getting a lot of bonks as she enters the age of exploration.


Abby doing a puzzle with grandpa.


Some more pictures from the beautiful temple.


I think this is right after my brother-in-law put his arm around me instead of his wife.


Clara took some of her first steps at the reunion. As you can tell, she was very proud.


This is the day we went to the tide pools. I went down by the water and got soaked up to my knees by an unexpected wave. The tide was supposed to be going out!


Clara doing puzzles with her cute cousin.

Abby working hard to fill the water launcher.

Sam and Dan heading down to boogie board. They had such a blast.


Clara giving some giggles to Uncle Roo.



Abby playing beauty shop with Anna. She loved playing with the big girls. When we got home, we had to make a paper purse just like Anna's.


We bought all of the boys shirts that said San Diego Muscle Club. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. You sure do have two very cute kids! I am envious of your beach times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun trip! Can't wait for our reunion this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...