Monday, April 9, 2012

Lookin' Fine at 29

Sorry for the lame title. I thought of it and I just couldn't resist.

We celebrated Sam's birthday a little over a week ago. We kept things pretty low key because we were leaving for vacation the next day.

Abby helped open presents.


I am running low on wrapping paper so we got creative. Sam loved Abby's masterpiece, especially since most of the stickers were My Little Pony.



Sam couldn't figure out what I would have bought him that was so heavy. And yes, I did wrap it in a blanket.


He was excited for a new Dutch oven.


We had a couple of friends over for dinner and apple pie.


We love our daddy lots and had fun celebrating his birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Birthday pie is the best! Next year you can make one in the dutch oven!

    Happy late birthday Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Sam!! Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...