The girls' doll stroller has been very well loved. I've done a few minor repairs but as of late, it's situation was pretty dire. Well, enough was enough. We went and picked out some fabric at Jo-Anns to make a whole new seat for the stroller. I wish I had taken a "before" picture to show you it's sad state. Here's the "after":
Piggy made a wonderful model.
I used parts of this tutorial and some of this one and a little bit of my own ideas (which mostly came as a result of me making a mistake/the lady at Jo-Anns cutting my fabric cock-eyed).
I love how it turned out. Hopefully the sturdier fabric (I used canvas for the backing) will hold up better to the love of every child who enters our home.