Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stroller Revamp

The girls' doll stroller has been very well loved. I've done a few minor repairs but as of late, it's situation was pretty dire. Well, enough was enough. We went and picked out some fabric at Jo-Anns to make a whole new seat for the stroller. I wish I had taken a "before" picture to show you it's sad state. Here's the "after":
 

Piggy made a wonderful model.


I used parts of this tutorial and some of this one and a little bit of my own ideas (which mostly came as a result of me making a mistake/the lady at Jo-Anns cutting my fabric cock-eyed).

 
 
I love how it turned out. Hopefully the sturdier fabric (I used canvas for the backing) will hold up better to the love of every child who enters our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...