Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

Or, more properly named, graham cracker houses. We had fun making these little houses. We always made them growing up and Sam and I made them with some nieces and nephews when we lived in Utah but we haven't done it for a couple of years.
 
Sam and Clara were partners. Clara put a few candies on the house and a lot of candies in her mouth.


Abby and I were partners. She loved making hers but was a little upset to find that she wasn't allowed to eat the whole thing immediately.


Oh, Clara. What would we do without you?


Our finished house.


I'm wishing my basic photo editing program had "bruise removal." Abby gave the coffee table a head-butt last weekend.



Daddy and Clara's House.

 
 
We've been trying to do lots of fun crafts and activities to bring the Christmas spirit into our home. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, holidays are way more fun with kiddos in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...