Monday, March 24, 2014

Pinal County Fair

We went to the Pinal County Fair on the night of Grant's birthday. My parents joined us and we had a lot of fun eating food, riding rides and checking out the animals.

These motorcycles were funny. When the ride started it went fast really quickly. The kids faces were hilarious.


This little girl was feeling a bit sassy that night.




I wish I had some picture of the petting zoo. There were way too many animals in one small space. Abby kept spazzing out because the animals were getting right in her face and Clara decided to throw wood shaving on the backs of some of the sheep. I'm sure the petting zoo workers were glad to be rid of us.

My little man enjoyed people watching and seeing all of the bright lights. He also enjoys eating fry bread!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...