Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another day...

So, I was going to write a wonderful post with pictures and humor, just as I promised you I would when I created this Blog. Unfortunately, the computer is telling me that it doesn't recognize my camera. I held back from throwing the cord/camera/computer across the room in hopes that Sam-the-magic-fixer can fix it when he gets home.

On a more positive note...two weeks from today we will begin our two-month long family extravaganza out west. We will be in Arizona, California and Utah. We are SO excited to play and eat and relax. This will be our last real summer break until, well, forever so we plan to make the most of it.

Keep your fingers crossed that technology decides to be my friend so that I can give you a more entertaining post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...