Monday, June 14, 2010

Best Buddies

Abby and Brooklyn (or Brookie if you're asking Abby) are best buddies. Brooklyn was born about two weeks before Abby, which may come as a surprise to some because Brooklyn is probably three inches taller.

These cute girls love to play together. It's so fun to watch them interact, as most kids their age tend toward parallel play rather than co-play (look at me sounding like I know stuff).

They are such girls. They play with their babies, put on shoes and dress up. And, true to girl form, they get in little fights.

It was hard for me to get a good picture of them because they can't stop looking at each other most of the time!









They are such a cute pair! And, lucky for me, Brooklyn's mom is one of my favorite friends too!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...