Monday, July 5, 2010

Arizona: Week One

We started our two-month summer vacation by visiting my parents in Arizona.

Abby fell asleep pretty soon after we took off, which was a surprise. After she woke up, she was a busy bee crawling back and forth on our laps. She was a good girl!



Pretty soon after we got there, we headed out to the pool for Abby to try out her new swimming suit and toys from grammy and grampy.



It is wonderful to be able to head out to the pool whenever we want and Abby wants to all the time!



Abby relaxing on the hammock.



Abby is grampy's little buddy.









Grammy took Friday off and made it a four-day weekend.



Abby loves driving this car and playing in the sandbox out back.



We are having a blast relaxing, especially me. It's nice to have all of the extra hands to help entertain Abby. I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves when we get back to Philly.

2 comments:

  1. I love that your happy little child is such a model, posing in all her pictures.
    I just wish I could hang out with her again, especially cause that means I'd be hanging out with YOU!!
    Glad to see you're having so much fun in good old AZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! My fav is the hammock photo:) Hope you guys are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...