Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sitting Pretty

Clara started seeing an occupational therapist once a week to help catch up with the development of her gross motor skills--the big stuff like rolling, sitting and crawling. She has low muscle tone in her core which makes doing those things more challenging. She is improving quickly and is getting really good at sitting up by herself.


She tends to sit by locking her legs rather than using her tummy muscles so we are working with her to have better posture.

I am still pumping as often as I can and topping her bottles off with formula. We call it the Clara Cocktail. My milk supply hasn't really increased at all but she keeps growing so we are grateful.


The girls have more fun playing together these days. They love to make each other laugh. We will hear them both giggling in their bedroom when they wake up in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture. I think that might be a photo I need to paint at some point in my life...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...