Monday, September 10, 2012

Photo Shoot

My parents asked for some new pictures of the girls so I took them outside before church to try and get some shots in. It was a somewhat successful endeavor. The pics are fun if not frameable.
 
I definitely got some cute ones of Abby. Now, if only she didn't have a nice forehead bruise.
 

We had to get some fun action shots--mostly in an attempt to get Clara to smile.


This is the best I could get of Clara. It's hard to get her to stay still and when I got her to stand there, she wouldn't stop sticking her tongue out.


I love this picture of Abby. I feel like it captures her true essence. (I know, deep right.)


This captures Clara pretty well. She is a spunky, vivacious little lady.


Abby wanted to take one of me and she told me to do a silly dance.


Here is Clara doing a silly dance.


I love Abby's smile in this one but not so much the scenery.


3 comments:

  1. I love these! I miss you you guys and Garrett misses Abby something terrible. Clara is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little tongue of Clara's! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your parents should totally frame the picture of Clara with her tongue sticking out. As well as essence of Abby :) Also, maybe the one of their silly dancing daughter as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...