Thursday, May 23, 2013

Two Months Old

Grant is two months old now and as cute as can be!
 
His sisters just love him to pieces.
 

 
He is smiling more and more but it's hard to know what will make him smile. He was smiling while I was taking these pictures but I only caught one on video.


He's been pretty fussy since we've been in Arizona. I think the whirlwind weekend of graduation/sightseeing/blessing/travelling really took it's toll on the poor guy.


He loves to be held. It's hard to put him down when he's asleep because he often wakes right up. I think he's officially spoiled. We'll have to do some real sleep training when we get situated in our new life. Until then, I'll try and enjoy the cuddles while I can.

 

He's growing well but is pretty small,  just like the girls. He weighed 10 lbs. 6 oz. (19th percentile). at the appointment he had the week before we left.

He loves to be outside. We've been sitting outside in the afternoons and he coos and smiles while the wind blows.

We sure love our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...