Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mani/Pedi

We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house. Philip and Merrick drove over for the weekend and we had a blast spending time together as a family. We had lots of fun eating, shopping, eating, playing, eating, talking and did I mention, eating?
 
I'm going to be honest, I didn't take any pictures of the main event and Merrick hardly took any either. I guess we were just too busy enjoying the moment to stop and take pictures. (Good excuse, right?)
 
On Saturday, the boys went to the driving range so Merrick and I decided we needed an outing too. We choose to do a lot shopping and get pedicures and we invited Abby along for the adventure.
 
We went to the perfect place for Abby to get her first Mani/Pedi. They had adorable little butterfly chairs that were just her size.
 
 

She loved it so much! Every time I looked over at her, she gave me the cutest smile.



It was so fun taking my little lady for our girls outing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...