Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ten Months

My little guy is 10 months old day and he reached an important milestone...unrolling the toilet paper.





We sure love watching his curiosity blossom. The age of exploration is always so entertaining. He's also really into standing next to the bathtub (or standing next to anything, really), unloading the dishwasher and pulling things off the coffee table.

He still army crawls. I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever hands-and-knees crawl or if he'll go straight to walking.

He's not my best sleeper. He still wakes up most nights and I'm such a sucker for him so I don't usually make him cry that long. It feels easier just to feed him quick and put him down rather than listen to him cry forever but I think I may start to regret my weakness pretty soon.

He absolutely loves to eat. I think he would eat all day if we let him.

We sure love our sweet boy!


For fun, here's Abby unrolling the toilet paper for the first time, right before her first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...