Friday, March 19, 2010

More visitors...

We have been totally blessed with visitors since we have moved to Philly. I just hope this streak keeps up during our next three years here.

We got home from Michigan at around 1:00 a.m. and my parents arrived that evening around 5:00. How lucky are we!?! We had a lot of fun spending a few days with them.

We ate Ritas, Pats, Genos, Five Guys and some yummy BBQ, not to mention the delicious meals I prepared at home. (Gotta pat your own back once in a while.)
We went to the King of Prussia Mall. My mom and I can never resist a chance to shop together!
Abby got spoiled with gifts and attention.
I got spoiled with gifts and attention.

Abby loved bringing grandpa books to read. Oftentimes, he read about one word before she got up, picked another book and plopped down on his lap again.


Grandma got lots of snuggles. Abby warmed up to my parents immediately. She is really making leaps and bounds in the shyness department.


Grandma bought Abby a new bathing suit for the summer and she HAD to try it on. Isn't it stinkin' cute?


We all agreed that Pat's is the best. (Sorry Geno's!)


It was a wonderful visit! Who's next?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...