Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome Back Sunshine

Spring made a brief appearance recently and we had a few lovely days. Unfortunately, it's back to being cold and rainy. I think March forgot that it is supposed to come IN like a lion and OUT like a lamb.

On one of the sunny days, Abby and I threw on shorts, sandals and hats and met some friends outside. She looked adorable, but she had never worn her sandals before so she biffed it and received her first scuffed knees. Sad.

Abby was most interested in eating the candy from the bowl I have been bringing everywhere with me in a desperate attempt to make somebody else eat my candy. But, the New Moon candy hearts aren't any more appealing to others than they are to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...