Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Family Staycation

Philip and Merrick came into town and my parent's decided to treat us to a resort in Scottsdale, AZ. We stayed at The Westin Kierland Spa and Resort. It was a gorgeous hotel with a delicious buffet breakfast.

We spent most of our time outside mixed with a little bit of relaxing in the rooms for naps/bedtime. 

We all had fun playing in the pool, going down the slide and floating in the lazy river.

These three have so much fun playing together. I love that my kids are close with their cousins.


I didn't get a lot of pictures. Sam had to work so he didn't get to spend a lot of time at the resort and I didn't want to leave the kids to fetch the camera. I was able to snap these shots on the morning we got to go to the pool with daddy.


Grant loved the splash pad, particularly laying down in the middle of it.





It was a fun weekend but not super relaxing juggling the kiddos without my partner in crime. Oh, the things we endure for our sweet little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...