Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm tired...

I don't know what it is about Sam going back to school, but it always leaves me feeling totally exhausted. I guess having an extra set of hands around the house really does make a big difference.

I have a daily internal debate to decide if I should just get used to being tired or if I should get all the rest that I can while I have the chance. The latter usually wins out!

I had big plans to start on some projects last night. Instead, I lay (yes, I did just look up the difference between lay, lie, laid and lay) on the couch watching t.v. because even the thought of reading a book makes my eyelids start to sag.

And now, as Abby naps, the debate begins again. To sleep or not to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...