Friday, January 21, 2011

Introducing...

the newest member of our family.

No, sorry, it's not baby sister.

It is my new diaper bag!



I ordered it right after Christmas with some Christmas money and I absolutely love it. My lovely streets-of-New York "Coach" bag broke a couple of months ago and I've been using this dinky black purse that hardly fits the diapers and wipes, let alone everything else I need to carry around.

I was so excited to find this bag! I love that it looks like a purse but still has all of the wonderful storage compartments that you want in a diaper bag. Now, if only Abby didn't love the matching changing pad so much! It doesn't make getting her excited about potty training any easier!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! When baby #2 comes our way, I'm definitely getting a real diaper bag. A cell phone pocket and one other tiny pocket in my purse are just not cutting it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...