Thursday, June 9, 2011

Instead...

During the last couple of days, I've had several post ideas brewing in my head, but now that I'm sitting down to write, I realize they are all slightly negative and totally unnecessary. So instead, I'll just post a few pictures.

On Memorial day, it was hot and terribly humid so we hit the pool with some friends. We took Clara in and she seemed to enjoy it (and by enjoy I mean showed no emotion--positive or negative.) The water is quite calming for her. I think she would have fallen asleep if the water was a little bit warmer.



Abby loves joining Clara for tummy time. Clara is usually pretty content to just lay there, so no rolling over yet.



Abby took Clara for her first (and second, and third) ride down the slide. I was sort of expecting Clara to come sliding out of her arms, but all was well.



While Clara was on her blanket the other day, she decided to cuddle with Abby's bunny. So cute.



I love having girls!



Note: Yes, Clara's hair is reddish and totally crazy! It comes from Sam's side--he has siblings with red hair. Every. Single. Time. I leave the house, someone asks, so I thought I'd just throw it out there.

2 comments:

  1. Clara's tiny feet remind me of Abby's tiny feet when she was a baby. Alec has Bennett's ogre feet and his big toenails are totally wonky. Think Peterson weird tiny thumbnail, but on a toe, and kind of sideways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like feet, but I sure do love baby feet! Whenever my niece is sleeping she always covers her head with the blanket, and leaves one little foot (also with nail polish because she LOVES being a girl) sticking out of the bottom. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...