Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We Love the Zoo!

Some of our friends have zoo passes and invited us along. So, the girls and I left daddy at home studying and joined them.

It was a beautiful day, perfect weather for being at the zoo!

My beautiful flower had an absolute blast. She was so pleasant and took everything in with such excitement!



Abby got to ride a horse. She loved it but was a little bit shy about the fact that a strange man was taking her around the circle.


After that, Abby and I got to ride on a camel. If you know me, you know I have a strange love for camels, so this was a dream come true. We didn't get any pictures because Becky was taking care of Clara for me.

We stopped so I could feed Clara. Everyone else went on the Swan boats. While I was sitting at a picnic table, a duck totally bit my toe. I think the duck thought my toenail polish looked like a delectable treat.


Abby looked so adorable in her little life vest.


Before heading home, Abby got to go up in this big balloon. She thought it was so great and didn't even mind waiting her turn.


It was such a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I want to hug that Clara girl so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...