Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Spell Has Been Broken

Ever since Abby has been sleeping in her big girl bed, she has been under a spell--a wonderful spell under which she stayed in her bed from the moment we put her down until we came in to get her.

Yesterday morning, the spell was broken.

She woke up (too early) and opened her door ready to face the day.

Sometime after I put her down for a nap, she got up to play with some toys.

At bedtime, we heard her Sing-A-Ma-Jig singing away and Sam went in to find her bed full of toys.

I knew this day would come sooner or later, but I was hoping for later, much later.

1 comment:

  1. I so relate! I finally had to draw the line and be a mean mommie when I only let Lilli take three toys to bed with her (and only stuffed animals and her baby!) she would fill up her bed with about 10 things so that when I checked on her later she would be on the floor because there was no room for her! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...