Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Clara Turned TWO

Our sweet little Clara turned two on March 4. I can't believe how big she's gotten. The time flies by too quickly.
 
Clara is such a joy. She is hilarious. I find myself cracking up at her little personality all the time. Sometimes she's being totally mischievous and I just can't get mad at her because she's so dang cute.
 
She loves her sister. Sometimes Abby treats her as her personal slave but Clara doesn't seem to mind. I was the same kind of loving little sister though, so I understand where she's coming from. ha!
 
She is such an independent spirit--nothing like Abby. The morning of her birthday, Abby was at preschool and she was playing by herself in the bedroom with the door closed. She wanted nothing to do with me.
 
She is totally gorgeous. I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody commented on her red hair. I would be a rich woman.
 
She was excited to open her presents but I think her sister was even more excited.
 
 
Clara's party was a pajama party so we got her these new cupcake jammies.
 




The girls had to try out the new doctor's set right away. Abby had some jealousy issues but Clara was a sweetheart and happily shared her new loot.


These are the party favors. The tags say, " I'm 'CEREAL-sly' glad you came to my party!" I came up with that on my own and I thought it was pretty creative. In the world on Pinterest, I don't find myself being creative very often.


We had pancakes with fruit and nuts, yogurt, bacon and sausage, grapes and doughnut holes. The one bummer was that Sam and I were in the kitchen for the first half of the party making food. That's why I don't have very many pictures.


Clara's "cake" was these cake batter pancakes.


She blew out the candle but didn't eat any of it. I think she was too busy having fun with her friends.


 
These girls are such buddies. They were being so funny sitting on this chair.

 
We also had a cereal necklace station and some other cute decorations I never took a picture of, of course.
 
It was a fun party with lots of friends celebrating with us.
 
As I write this, Clara is looking at the pictures singing, "Happy birthday to you..." Oh, how I love her.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Clara and Abby looking at the lit candle is priceless! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...