Thursday, September 26, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Activity

Sam took the girls to a daddy/daughter activity. We had been talking about it all week and the girls were about to spontaneously combust when Friday afternoon rolled around. They were a bit naughty that day, so I kept threatening that they couldn't go if they were bad. (20 Awesome Parent Points for me!)
 

They started with a nature scavenger hunt. They were excited about all of the treasures they brought home.




Then, they had foil dinners. Sam said they turned out delicious so I can pat myself on the back for that.


They finished the night with S'mores, which I think was what the girls were most excited about.



Grant went to bed before 6 that night so I had a couple hours all to myself. I ate a bag of popcorn for dinner, painted my nails and read. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...