Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Party # 2

We got together with some friends for another chance to celebrate Halloween. Everyone brought fun, Halloween themed treats. I made little cheesy pumpkins and jack-o-lantern sandwiches.



I decided against a repeat of the grape costume so I threw on my awesome pumpkin headband and earrings. Kind of lame, I know, but it was last minute.



Abby decided to remove most of her costume and walk around in her onesie and tights. I'm not sure she gets the Halloween-costume-wearing concept yet.



The kids attempted to play a game carrying candy corns on spoons positioned in their mouths. Most of the kids were crying or cheating. Every time I handed Abby a candy corn, she just ate it. Here she is enjoying her treat.



Hopefully party # 3 (the big one) of the weekend will be just as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...