Saturday, October 2, 2010

Same old, same old...

The past few weeks have been really busy, and yet, not particularly eventful. I guess we've really just been getting back into the swing of things.

Abby and I go walking down and (exhaustingly) back up a wicked hill every morning with a group of lovely ladies. One day, we were all standing with our strollers when an older woman asked, "Are those your kids." When we all said yes she gasped, "Oh, I thought you were babysitting." Ha! I guess we should be flattered that we look much to young to have children. Now, if only I could feel that young as I huff and puff up the hill.

I completed my first card club round of the semester. I really need to get some pictures up of the beautiful cards I get from the other girls every month. We've got a talented group of ladies.

I've completed a few projects on the new sewing machine, which I am quite proud of. I'll do a post about that one of these days (since some of the projects are gifts that haven't been given yet.)

Sam has been busy with school and church, so I'm usually left to my own devises in the evenings. Unfortunately, TV has been occupying too much of my time as of late so I finally picked up some books from the library.

We've been getting a lot of rain this week, which has put a "damper" (pun totally intended) on our walks and other fun. It seems to have cleared for the time being and left some lovely, cool fall weather in its place. I really love this time of year!

Well, that post was totally random...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...