Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sewing Projects

I have completed a few projects with my new sewing machine. They have all been gifts so far, but I have a few projects planned and about a million I want to do now that I know I'm having a girl!

Project #1 was a cute Tie-Onesie I made for my nephew about a month ago! I was proud of my first project and it was fun learning all of the neat features on my sewing machine.



Project #2 was two pairs of cute baby legwarmers for Abby's friend's first birthday. It is such an easy and inexpensive gift. I have a few more pairs of adorable socks I found on sale at Target waiting for some upcoming baby showers.



Project Number 3 was a set of coordinating Tie-Onsies for my friend having twins. I changed the tie pattern a bit this time and I think it looks better! (Sorry Charone for being my guinea pig). Then, I got ambitious a few hours before the baby shower and made these cloth baby shoes that I had been dying to try. Aren't they adorable? I think I might be addicted to making them and I have some cute girl fabric calling my name.



I've had a lot of fun working on all of these projects and they have been saving me a ton of money on gifts considering the fact that at least half of my friends are pregnant right now!

1 comment:

  1. Deborah! Super cute! I love the tie-shirts - one of our friends here makes them for her little boy and I just die when I see them! And genius! Making your own baby legwarmers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...