Saturday, February 5, 2011

37 Weeks

First of all, Happy 100-post birthday to this blog! It's almost been a year. Time flies when you're having fun, right!?!

Anyway, this Thursday was my 37 week mark. I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I was dilated 1 centimeter and was 80% effaced, so we are making some progress. I was further along at this point with Abby, but that obviously didn't really mean a whole lot. I went over and registered at the hospital so we'll be all set to go when baby sister decides to make her appearance.

On the way to our appointment, I told Sam that if I wasn't at all dilated then she must be breach. This little lady REALLY loves to hang out in my pelvis. The up side is that I haven't really experienced any rib pain which I had a ton of with Abby. The down side is that her movements often make me feel nauseated and there's a good chance she'll have a wicked conehead.

Here is the 37 week picture:



I decided I should have taken the picture before I took a nap, but who am I kidding, huge is huge!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is kind of a ways out, but I was thinking I could drive through Philadelphia on my way back to Phoenix in May. Will you guys be around in the middle of May?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...