Monday, July 22, 2013

Four Months Old

Our little man is four months old. He is getting to be such a fun little guy. He likes to play with toys and smile and interact with us more and more. He is so sweet and I could just squish him all day.
 

Hopefully we'll get him in for a doctor appointment soon, once we get our insurance squared away. I'm excited to see how much he's grown. He seems to get bigger all the time! My parents saw him yesterday after three weeks and they said he looked like a whole new baby.

The girls really are so in love with him. Abby says Grant is her best friend and whenever I go to put him down for a nap, Clara says, "Don't put my baby to bed!" Clara says he is her baby because she got him for her birthday. Whenever I refer to him as my baby she says, "He's not your baby. We have to share that baby!"

 
He's a pretty good little sleeper. At night, he'll usually do a nine hour stretch, eat and go back to sleep for a few more hours. His naps are getting more consistent and it's easier to put him down. Before long, he probably won't even want me to rock him at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...